Small BusinessBookkeeping is a key element to any successful business.
A small business is fairly simple to start up, unfortunately, many close just as quickly. Why? The biggest problem boils down to poor record keeping. Money is lost because the new small business owner may be unaware of certain write-offs or obligations required for a particular type of business. Bookkeeping is a key element to any successful business.
If you require assistance with a specific area(s) in your record keeping or are you looking to set up a complete new set of books, I can help! If you have been in business for a while and want to transfer from a manual system to a computerized system I will input historical data and get you up and running in no time. As a Quickbooks ProAdvisor I can offer you discounts on the latest QuickBooks software and train you to manage your own day to day operations. I can help you get organized so you can focus on building/growing your business, instead of trying to keep the books straight. I will customize a schedule that best suits you and your bookkeeping needs.
* Keep track of your expenses
* Organize your records, to reduce your stress come tax time
* Enter data (receivables and payables)
* Process payments of payables
* Process customer invoices, deposits of receivables
* Process payroll
** Record of employment
* Prepare bank reconciliations
* Submit government remittances
** CRA payroll remittance
** GST\HST return
** T4 summaries
Avoid late filing penalties and interest.
* Personal income tax returns
* Self employment\home based income tax returns
* Small business income tax returns
Bring me your ‘shoebox’ files, I will help you file on time and get the maximum benefit available to you.